Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Feeling Good!

Yesterday's run started out hard again. That seems to be how my body is when it comes to running. I have a rough first mile or so and then I'm set.

Yesterday for the first mile or so my right knee kept warning me to stop but then it got better. I iced the knees last night, got in bed early and after a good nights sleep I feel incredible this morning!

Although it's hard sometimes and sometimes I don't want to run, I'm always glad I do!

I've added a link in the upper right column. I need to raise $1500 for Team Livestrong which is an incredible organization that makes such a difference in the lives of those affected by cancer. Please click the link and donate, even a donation as small as $5 will make a difference!

I am training really hard for this, this means a lot to me. Completing a marathon has been a lifelong dream for me.

I hope that as you read this blog you'll see that no matter what your dream is, you can get there with hard work and some goal setting!

No comments:

Post a Comment